Forms of losing weight take a lot of discipline and sweat, but even when you’re not counting calories and doing a major treadmill interval workout, there are many simpler forms of losing unwanted pounds. Sticking to basic steps everyday will ensure that you lose that unwanted weight, no gym or diet required.
6 tips for successful weight loss.
- Drink a litre of water a day: You will stay hydrated all day and it will flush away all the nasty toxins in your body.
- Move around more: You don’t have to particularly workout all the time to burn calories or unwanted fat. You can do something as little as taking the stairs instead of the lift or parking your car further away from the office so you have to take a little walk. All these little steps you take will add up slowly and you’ll notice difference over time.
- Make simple swaps with every meal: Something as basic as swapping fries for some carrot sticks can help you lose weight. You’re not taking in all the grease and fat from the chips but instead having a healthier option leaving your body feeling fresh.
- Don’t drink your calories: Drinking things like juice, alcohol and full fat milk can really pile up. Adding things like lemon, lime, cucumber or mint to water makes it a lot more enjoyable to drink, it’s also a nice detox drink.
- Be strict with portion control: If you’re adamant about losing weight then sticking to the correct portions at every meal is important. If you use smaller plates then it will make you think your meal is bigger then put away leftovers so you’re not tempted to go back for seconds afterwards.
- Get More Sleep: Lack of sleep can affect the amount of energy you have to workout or even move. It can also cause you to eat more throughout the day to gain more energy which adds to your calorie intake. If you have around 8 hours of sleep a night then it can keep your weight loss goals on the right track.
Slim It & Win It.. Chloe.