Be true to yourself and accept that getting up in the morning and exercising can be the most daunting, tiring thing in the whole world. If you wish to keep fit and healthy, the morning is the best time to exercise as it can give you that boost of energy you need for the rest of your working day. Instead of coming home after a long day at the office and working out then, give yourself the motivation to do it in the morning when you wake up. Exercise can work wonders for your health and physical beauty, you just need the motivation and commitment to persevere with it.
1. Early morning exercise can “jump start” your metabolism, keeping it up for hours on end, sometimes for the whole entire day. As a result of this you would be burning more calories all day long just by exercising when you pull yourself out of bed!
2. Knowing you have done something disciplined and good for you energizes you for the rest of the day. It gives you that gratifying feeling of virtue. It will motivate you to keep on doing it because you will feel amazing about yourself and in no time you will have the dream body you have wished for.
3. Studies have actually shown that exercise increases your mental acuity, a benefit that lasts four to ten hours after the workout ends. Instead of exercising in the p.m, exercise in the a.m and get that brainpower instead of wasting it snoozing away.
4. Making exercise your first priority everyday should make it easier for you to get out of bed maybe 30 or even 60 minutes earlier than you usually do, especially since regular exercise can mean a higher quality of sleep resulting in requiring less sleep. Ease into it by getting up 10 to 20 minutes at first then build it up and in no time you’ll be waking up at 5am raring to go.
5. Exercising at the same time everyday will regulate your body’s endocrine system and circadian rhythms. Your body gets into that routine of doing the same thing everyday and in no time you won’t even have to set an alarm to wake yourself up. Your body will begin to prepare for waking and exercise several hours before you actually open your eyes.
Exercising along with a healthy eating habit can make you feel energetic throughout the day and help you get rid of body toxins. As a result of this, you will become fit, healthy and beautiful day by day. As your healthy mind dwells in a healthy body, you calmly accomplish all your tasks of the day. Each perfect day leads you to a satisfied body and life.. in every sphere. That is the magic of exercise, just try and believe it & you will get there on day.
Burn that fat.. Chloe.